It is fantastic to be able to start the new year with some really exciting news. In the past few days Gatekeeper has completed its acquisition of Springfield Property Rentals of Witney.
The day to day management and running of the Witney office will now pass over to me; I have personally overseen the merger.
The new business will benefit from additional services to support Landlords:
• Increased advertising: Property will also appear on up to 23 Property web sites including all the biggest ones in the UK – Rightmove, Prime Location, Find a Property, Property Finder (now Zoopla).
• Dedicated Sales Account Management Team: I will be backed by a larger sales team that continue to provide customer viewings when the customer wants them that includes evenings and weekends.
• Larger Property Care Team: An expanded property care team will be taking responsibility for all of the post let support.
• Increased Communication: An improved communication system will enable us to keep clients up to date on the progress of all aspects of rental ‘real time’ by both text and email.
• Independent Mortgage and Insurance Advice: A dedicated mortgage team which can give independent advice on mortgages and related insurance products.
Please see our updated about us page for more info: http://www.gatekeeper.co.uk/aboutus
The private rental sector seems to be set for steady growth in 2011. Many market sources are predicting increases in rental values of between 2% & 4%. It is anticipated that London and areas closer to the south will see growth exceed the rest of the country. Growth in these areas is predicted to increase to in the region of 6%. The Gatekeeper portfolio trend has out performed market trends in the past 3 to 4 years and we expect that trend to continue in 2011. The Key frustration of landlords is still likely to be access to funding to enter or expand investment in the market.
Mat Symons Sales Director - Gatekeeper Property
Customer Service Dec 2010
87% Customer satisfaction was achieved in the month of November. 60% of you scored our service as fantastic!
Colleagues Comments - Phil Kendall (Regional Sales Director)
January always starts the year off with a bang when it comes to property rentals. A wave of new tenants enter the market as the 'new year' 'new home' ethos gets people on the look out for a new property. December finished strong and the new property on our books is already being let quickly. If you know of a landlord that needs a quality tenant fast please ask them to contact us.